- raised beds
- frames and metalwork
- covers and irrigation
- contact us / links
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. The consumers statutory rights are not excluded or limited in any way in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
By purchasing from www.homegrownrev.co.uk, or purchasing from us via the telephone, you are entering into a legally binding contract and are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions as set out below.
These terms and conditions may be changed at any time and will be posted online.
2. Buying products from Home Grown Revolution
- We accept payment by credit and debit cards issued by Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro/Solo. You are deemed to have placed an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process or purchasing via telephone or purchasing from us in person from a trade show for example. Payment will be taken at the time you place your order.
- Whilst we endeavour to give you an accurate description of our products on our website (in words and images) there may, for example, be slight variations in the colour of the timbers used to make our beds. These are naturally occurring and the quality and effectiveness of the beds will not be compromised. We will use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep our website up to date, but the information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice.
- If the price of the goods should increase between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, (for example, if you order copper brackets, the cost of which fluctuates from time to time) we will inform you and ask you to confirm in writing, either by post or by email, that the new cost is acceptable to you. You will have the option to cancel your order at this point.
3. Shipping and Handling / Delivery
- We will endeavour to ship all orders within 14 days of receiving notification of your order. Often, orders will arrive much earlier than this. Occasionally, for example during our busy spring and early summer season, this may take a little longer. If this is the case, someone from Home Grown Revolution will contact you as soon as possible to give you a revised delivery date.
- Smaller orders will be sent by Royal Mail. All larger orders such as kit beds will be sent by courier.
- We deliver to mainland UK and our carriage costs are shown at the on-line checkout on our website, or will be explained by us if you are purchasing via the telephone. For orders outside the mainland UK, we will provide a cost for shipping upon request.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is very important that this address is accurate, and you should leave good instructions as to where the goods may be left if you are not there to receive them when the delivery is made. A signature will be required when kit beds and premium beds are delivered due to their high monetary value. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance to your instructions. Risk of damage to, or loss of goods, will pass to you at the time of delivery to you, or, if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time when we tried to deliver. We cannot accept any liability for late delivery of our goods, and delivery time will not be the essence of the contract. Nor can we accept liability for non delivery of goods where this is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- You will only own the goods once they have been delivered successfully and once we have cleared payment in full. The goods supplied are not for resale.
4. Credit Card Security/Privacy
- This is very important to us. Our website currently uses Paypal, a secure method of paying without keying in your card details. We recommend that you use Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account you may still pay by credit or debit card. All numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed, and are not held on any website. Orders taken over the telephone are encrypted using HSBC Secure ePayments.
- We will request details from you when you place an order, such as your name, address, credit card number and expiry dates. We request a telephone number in order to arrange delivery, and your email details if applicable. We will never give out your details to any third party.
5. Returns and Cancellations
- If you are unhappy with the product when it arrives, you must notify us within 48 hours. If the product has been damaged in transit you should take photographic evidence of the damage and send it to us. If the product is in resaleable condition (ie. it is unused and undamaged) and in the original packing then you may send the product back to us within 7 days and you will receive either a replacement or a full refund. Please note that this does not apply to any bespoke orders of beds, nets, frames and irrigation which have been made to your specific dimensions.
- If you wish to cancel your order, cancellation must be within seven days of placing the original order. Refunds will only be made to items you have not yet received.
- On confirmation from you of your wish to cancel we will refund the full amount back to the original credit or debit card used to make the purchase. If any items have already been delivered within the seven days you must return them to us in a resaleable condition (see above). If you do not do this, it may not be possible to refund you.
- We are able to arrange return carriage for you and this will be quoted to you at cost. This will be debited from the original amount paid when you placed your order.
- You should obtain proof of posting when returning goods as we cannot provide an exchange or a refund if the original goods are not returned to us. We do not offer a free returns service.
6. Our guarantee
We will guarantee our workmanship on all products for 2 years. If there are any problems with our products within this time we will replace the product. We will guarantee our beds and frames for 2 years, although we are confident that they will last you many many years more.
You can contact us by email via our website (click on the ‘email’ button in the header on the homepage) or by phone on 01603 782850 or by post at Home Grown Revolution, Partridge Farm, Crowgate Street, Tunstead, Norwich, Norfolk NR12 8RH UK.